We are able to provide excellent representation for any violation of the New Mexico Traffic Code, violations of city and municipal ordinances, warrants, license suspensions as well as more serious criminal offenses.
If you have old New Mexico traffic warrants, you may have forgotten about them, but you may be reminded when you attempt to renew your out of state driver’s license.
If you have been told that you out of state driver’s license is suspended because of a old New Mexico ticket or warrant, call us today. We have helped hundreds of drivers cancel or quash their warrants, get their old cases dismissed, reinstate their licenses and clear their driving records.
We provide representation in New Mexico Magistrate, Municipal and District Courts.
We can help you clear, cancel or quash your warrants including bench warrants for traffic offenses.
We also represent drivers with speeding, other traffic offenses and more serious criminal matters in the Albuquerque Metro Court.
We represent drivers in Motor Vehicle hearings.
We handle driver’s license reinstatements and driver’s license clearances
- New Mexico Traffic Ticket Explained
- Traffic Courts
- Albuquerque Metro Court Traffic Tickets
- Deming - Luna County, New Mexico Traffic Tickets
- Ft. Sumner - De Baca County, New Mexico Traffic Tickets
- Gallup - McKinley County, New Mexico Traffic Tickets
- Grants - Milan - Cibola County, New Mexico Traffic Tickets
- Lordsburg - Hidalgo County, New Mexico Traffic Tickets
- Traffic Citations on New Mexico Interstates
- Commercial Drivers
- Warrants & Suspensions
- Albuquerque Metro Court Warrants
- New Mexico Driver’s License Point System
- Schedule of Points for Violations
- New Mexico Traffic Ticket
- Marijuana and Drug Paraphernalia Charges in New Mexico
- 5 Things to Know if Stopped by Police in New Mexico
- Careless Driving and Reckless Driving in New Mexico